Tuesday, September 4, 2012

04 September 2012

I am currently in the library in Hanover, NH!!!!
Nutella and I ran across some great trail magic on the side of the road.  Bagels, watermellons, banana nut bread, and tons of info about Hanover!




































I have reached the Vermont/New Hampshire boarder!!!!







































Friends, I have about 442 trail miles left.  I am entering the hardest 2 states, New Hampshire and Maine, and am so scared, but even more excited.  My deadline is 10 October 2012 and it is approaching quickly.  Please think of me as I finish my journey and wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a table with my wife & I today in Conway, NH Good Luck on the rest of your Journey

    Mike & Bernice
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=1&doc_id=10295&v=NH#301183

    ReplyDelete